Terms and Conditions
Customers accept the following terms and conditions when placing an order with Virtual FFS:
1. The pictures and assessment I send you are not and could not be 100% accurate but are only intended to give you a good idea of the possibilities and to help you plan how best to proceed.
2. I am fallible and although I take quite an obsessive amount of care over you pictures and assessment, I will inevitably make a mistake every so often.
3. Working from photographs is not the same as seeing the person in real life. Camera lenses can affect the facial proportions to some extent and the lighting in a photograph can also affect how a face looks. So, a face or feature that looks masculine in a photo might not look quite as masculine in real life or might not be quite as important if the person has a very feminine presence about them. It is therefore important to remember that this service is not the final word on your facial surgery needs.
4. Facial surgery is not an exact science and while I can control the changes I make in Photoshop completely, a surgeon may not be able to control things with quite so much precision in real life.
5. The completed images and assessment are yours so you are free to share them and the assessment with any support groups or social networks that you are a member of if you want some second opinions.
6. The changes described in your assessment and illustrated in your pictures represent my opinion as an artist. You and/or your surgeon/s may disagree with my opinions. I cannot guarantee that my opinion is good or that the pictures are accurate so if you act according to my opinion, you do so at your own risk.
7. Refunds can be given if it can be shown that the pictures and/or assessment do not give a reasonable representation of the changes that can be achieved through facial surgery in cases where there are no underlying medical issues that might limit the degree of change that is possible.
I take your privacy extremely seriously and will do my very best to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. I will not sell or redistribute your information or your pictures to anyone. The only exception might be in the case of a chargeback or legal dispute in which case I may need to forward all correspondence (including pictures) to the bank or financial institution that issued the chargeback notice or to the relevant legal teams.
I keep all cases on file so if you should lose your pictures and/or assessment at a later date, I will hopefully be able to re-send it all to you. There is no charge for this.
If you contact me via more than one email address but specify that the pictures and assessment must be sent to one particular email address, I will do my very best to see that that happens. However, I cannot offer a 100% guarantee that I will not send it to one of your other email addresses by mistake. This has never happened but in theory, it could.
It is theoretically possible that your pictures and assessment could be sent to another customer by mistake. This has never happened but in theory, it could.
My computer is protected with a security code which offers some additional protection however, if the computer was stolen and somebody had the right hacking skills there is a theoretical possibility that they could access your pictures and information.
I will also not use your pictures to create composites.
Address: Virtual FFS, 5 Alfred Road, Brighton BN1 3RG, UK.